About Training & Placement Cell
Training and Placement Cell of the University bridges academics with the industrial practices, so that under the supervision of experts, each one of our learners get opportunity to relate learning experiences with prevailing practices meaningfully.
Smart classrooms supported with interactive pedagogical discourses by the experts across all disciplines; health sciences to human sciences, industrial training to advanced engineering, personnel management to corporate management, creative literature to innovative multimedia, art and architecture; are strengthened further with training programmes focused not only toward industry needs rather conducted within the lap of industries.
The objectives of Training & Placement Office are:
- To manage all the placement and internship related activities at Nims University.
- To correspond with prospective companies for interview date and schedule of events & arranges interview facilities at the campus and written test halls.
- To prepare students for campus recruitment by arranging training in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- To facilitate the Summer Internship/Training of Final & Pre Final Students by coordinating with Industry.
- To organise guest lectures by senior corporate personnel and most importantly by the immediately placed senior students.