Architecture And Planning
|Course||Specialization||Duration||Eligibility||Intake||First Year Fee||Subs. Year Fee|
|B. Arch.||Architecture||5 Years||10+2 with Mathematics as compulsory subject
[50% marks in aggregate] & NATA/JEE Paper 2
- Qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2018
- Have gone through any of the following curriculum with marks as prescribed below:
- 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination
- OR (b) 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination
- OR (c) International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination
Habitat & environment. Taking this thought in cautious, Nims University has established Nims School of Architecture and Planning in the year of 2010. The University is located on Delhi-Jaipur highway, surrounded by natural scenic beauty. The school has full of all facilities with all essentials requirement of study materials & equipments.
Nims School of Architecture & Planning Planning aims to meet with the requirements of aesthetic, social, environment, historical and psychological factors that influence the design of a building and determine its success, quality and appearance within the context of community. It deals with the balance between development of mind sensitivity to the nature of Architectural tasks relevant to our society and our time and the inculcation of skills to interpret them into the language of buildings.