Indian aviation sector has witnessed a phenomenal growth chart in the last decade. Today, India is aviationthe 9th largest civil aviation market in the world and ranks fourth in domestic passenger volumes with a market worth of US $12 billion. As per AAI, passenger handling capacity has risen two-fold from 72 million (FY 06) to 143 million (FY 11), and freight traffic has risen from 1.5 million MT (FY 06) to 2.3 million MT (FY 11).The Airport Authority of India (AAI) and DGCA (Directorate General of Civil Aviation) is the only major player involved in developing and upgrading airports in India for a long time, but private sector participation has increased post liberalization.Air hostess and Cabin Crew is the leading course designed for the students who want to become Air hostess/Air hosts and cabin crew. These courses are designed in the association with leading airlines. We are acknowledged by our partner airlines for providing high quality of knowledge to our students.
- Aviation Training: We provide industrial training to the students.
- Training Of Air Hostess: We also provide training of Air Hostess/Flight stewards, Air Fare/ Ticketing, Airline/ Travel & Tourism, Aviation & Hospitality, Personality Development. In fact we are proud to say that we are pioneers in the Air Hostess training.
- Business Aviation Training: We are providing type-rating initial, recurrent, refresher, update, and advanced training for the majority of business aircraft types currently in production. Through our network of training centres innovative methodologies, advanced technology simulation-based training tools, and best-in-class instructors, we deliver flexibility and confidence in the students.
Careers in Aviation Industry
Most full-time jobs provide employees with monetary compensation, health insurance, retirement plans, vacation and sick leave. Sometimes the company other benefits such as flexible spending accounts and discounts to Disneyland or something of that nature. How would you like a job mixes all of those benefits plus worldwide and / or national travel and often flexible scheduling? Of course, one of the great benefits of working for an airline is free of greatly discounted travel for yourself and immediate family. It’s quite the famous job perk and no other industry can match it.
Aviation Industry Jobs
- Flight Attendants
- Gate Agents
- Ground Crew
- Dozens of airline careers described
- Hundreds of airlines listed in our job centre
- Dozens of job descriptions. Airports from around the world listed.
Ground Support Jobs
- Ramp Agent Jobs
- Baggage Handlers