Training and Placement Cell
Training and Placement Cell of the University bridges academics with the industrial practices, so that under the supervision of experts, each one of our learners get opportunity to relate learning experiences with prevailing practices meaningfully.
Smart classrooms supported with interactive pedagogical discourses by the experts across all disciplines; health sciences to human sciences, industrial training to advanced engineering, personnel management to corporate management, creative literature to innovative multimedia, art and architecture; are strengthened further with training programmes focused not only toward industry needs rather conducted within the lap of industries.
To train and develop students & make them employable. Provide placements opportunities by conducting regular placement activities.
- Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets etc.
- Planning & organizing On-Campus as well as Off-Campus recruitment activities.
- Providing assistance to the students for completing summer training projects
- Providing requisite training to students in the area of Personality Development and Communication Skills
- Developing database of students and presenting their curriculum to various industries.
Selected Student Profile