Submission of Application Form
Completed application package (application form with required attachments) can be submitted via India Govt. Speed Post addressed to the Nims University Convocation Cell Shobha Nagar, Delhi-Jaipur Highway (NH-11C) Jaipur-303121 (Rajasthan).
Mode of Payment
- To attend the convocation In person (Collect Personally) you will need to submit all the required documents (including printed online form) along with a fee of Rs 5,000.
Please read the instructions below very carefully before filling in the application form
All mandatory fields are indicated by the “*” mark. Fill the entire application and click on “SUBMIT” button. You will then be given the opportunity to review all the information you have just entered. If no corrections are needed then click the “SUBMIT” button else click on the “EDIT” button to make any necessary changes as needed. Once you submit the application you will be given an application number and an email containing the same information will be sent to your email id. You will also then have the option to save your application (in .pdf format) to a any desired location or take a print of the same.
Detailed instructions on how to fill in the form
- Program Mode-Select Regular or Distance in case of Distance Education course.
- Program Name-Course completed from NIMS
- Self Explanatory Fields-Enrolment Number, Year of Admission, Admission Session and Year of Passing
- Personal Details-First Name, Middle Name and Last Name as per Matriculation Marksheet (10th Standard).
Note: Degree will be issued in the same name.
- Address for Correspondence-Address details where the Degree is to be sent by post.
- Professional Details-Employment details are to be provided. In case of Unemployed/studying mention the same in the fields provided or fill in NA (Not applicable).
- Payment Details-Choose preference- In person or By post-The selected choice cannot be changed once the form has been submitted.6 Digit DD number is to be provided in the DD Number field.
- The other fields not mentioned above are self explanatory.
For any further queries please contact us at email@example.com or Call our executive: 074120 77278 (Regular Program) and 74120 77153 (Distance Program)