To ensure quality culture as the prime concern for the Higher Education Institutions through institutionalizing and internalizing all the initiatives taken with internal and external support.
• To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
• To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
• Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks;
• Relevant and quality academic/ research programmes;
• Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
• Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
• The credibility of assessment and evaluation process;
• Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services;
• Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
• Development and application of quality benchmarks
• Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
• Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
• Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
• Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders;
• Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
• Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
• Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices;
• Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality;
• Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up
• Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
Click to download
Copyrights © 2021 NIMS University Jaipur. All rights reserved.