How to Apply
- Each applicant has to fill up the application online. Please read the application instructions carefully before filling up the form online. Once the application has been submitted please print a copy of the application. You can also save a copy of the application form for future reference.
- The following documents need to be send with the signed printed copy of the submitted application form :
- Self-attested copy of all marksheets (all semesters/years)
- Self-attested copy of Provisional Certificate (if issued)
- Self-attested copy of 10th Marksheet/ Certificate
- Two recent (not older than 6 months) Passport Size Colour Photographs.
- DD (Demand Draft) in favour of NIMS UNIVERSITY payable at Jaipur
Submission of Application Form:Completed application package (application form with required attachments) can be submitted via India Govt. Speed Post addressed to the Nims University Convocation Cell Shobha Nagar, Delhi-Jaipur Highway (NH-11C) Jaipur-303121 (Rajasthan).
Mode of Payment:
- To attend the convocation In person (Collect Personally) you will need to submit all the required documents (including printed online form) along with a fee of Rs 5,000.
- To request your certificate By post (Receive by Post) you will need to submit all the required documents (including printed online form) along with a fee of Rs 5,500. Instructions for Online Application
Bank Detail for RTGS/NEFT AccountNIMS UNIVERSITY RAJASTHAN
Bank Name: ICICI BANK
Account No.: 375205000016
IFSC CODE: ICIC0003752
Branch Name: Achrol Nims University Jaipur
Branch Address: Nims University Achrol Jaipur
Please send bank transaction report with UTR number on following emails:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the instructions below very carefully before filling in the application form:
All mandatory fields are indicated by the “*” mark. Fill the entire application and click on “SUBMIT” button. You will then be given the opportunity to review all the information you have just entered. If no corrections are needed then click the “SUBMIT” button else click on the “EDIT” button to make any necessary changes as needed. Once you submit the application you will be given an application number and an email containing the same information will be sent to your email id. You will also then have the option to save your application (in .pdf format) to a any desired location or take a print of the same.
Detailed instructions on how to fill in the form:
- Program Mode-Select Regular or Distance in case of Distance Education course.
- Program Name-Course completed from NIMS
- Self Explanatory Fields-Enrolment Number, Year of Admission, Admission Session and Year of Passing
- Personal Details-First Name, Middle Name and Last Name as per Matriculation Marksheet (10th Standard).
Note: Degree will be issued in the same name.
- Address for Correspondence-Address details where the Degree is to be sent by post.
- Professional Details-Employment details are to be provided. In case of Unemployed/studying mention the same in the fields provided or fill in NA (Not applicable).
- Payment Details-Choose preference- In person or By post-The selected choice cannot be changed once the form has been submitted.6 Digit DD number is to be provided in the DD Number field.
- The other fields not mentioned above are self explanatory.