Nims Nursing college is one of the top nursing college in India which is the constituent body of Nims University. The Examinations for General Nursing and Midwifery are being conducted by Rajasthan Nursing Council. Nims nursing college and School of Nursing maintain the standards to provide quality nursing education. It’s our great pleasure to promulgate that so far five batches of Basic B.Sc. Nursing, General Nursing & Midwifery and one batch of M.Sc. Nursing & Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing passed out. The main aim of this institution is to inculcate the highest professional skills and to prepare students to work at the national and international level.
On completion of the course the students will be able to –
1. Apply knowledge from physical, biological and behavioral sciences, medicine including alternative systems and nursing in providing nursing care to individuals, families and communities.
2. Demonstrates understanding of life style and other factors which affect health of individuals and groups.
3. Demonstrate critical thinking skills in making decisions in all situations in order to provide quality care.
4. Utilize the latest trends and technology in providing health care.
5. Provide promotive, preventive and restorative health services in line with the national health policies and programmes.
6. Practice within the framework of code of ethics and professional conduct and acceptable standards of practice within the legal boundaries.
7. Communicate effectively within individuals and groups and members of the health team in order to promote effective interpersonal relationship and teamwork.
8. Demonstrate skills in teaching to individuals and groups in clinical / community health settings.
9. Participate effectively as members of the health team in health care delivery system.
10. Demonstrate awareness, interest and contribute towards advancement of self and of the profession.
|Course||Specialization||Duration||Intake||First Year Fee||Subs. Year Fee|
|B.Sc. Nursing||–||4 years including internship.||100||85,000||85,000|
|Diploma||General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)||3.5 Years||60||50,000||50,000|
It is spread in an area of 2,500 Sq. feet. It has various types of manikins. Infusion training arm and different types of articles and equipment for the demonstration of nursing procedures based on the requirement of the Indian Nursing Council. It is equipped with 10 beds including fracture bed & fowlers’ bed. It has well ventilated with adequate lighting & provides facilities for practice of 20 students at a time. It has got hand washing facilities which is hand operated. There is a separate area for teaching isolation techniques. The lab is equipped with built in cupboards to store items & equipment’s. Lab has got adequate tables & trolleys to facilitate procedure setup. It is also equipped with wheel chairs & stretchers to teach patient transport.
Laboratory is constantly upgraded and maintained with state-of-the-art equipment, specially designed to give the best standards to students.
Well-equipped laboratory with electronic CPR mannequin.
Parental super specialty hospital.
Academic activities of the department –
3. Group discussion
4. Quiz competition
5. Research activities
6. Participation in health education programmes.
7. Journal club.
Our experienced faculties are from top colleges & have huge hands-on experience in their Industry. Check out their profile….