School of Architecture And Planning
Habitat & environment. Taking this thought in cautious, Nims University has established Nims School of Architecture and Planning in the year of 2010. The University is located on Delhi-Jaipur highway, surrounded by natural scenic beauty. The school has full of all facilities with all essentials requirement of study materials & equipments.
Nims School of Architecture & Planning Planning aims to meet with the requirements of aesthetic, social, environment, historical and psychological factors that influence the design of a building and determine its success, quality and appearance within the context of community. It deals with the balance between development of mind sensitivity to the nature of Architectural tasks relevant to our society and our time and the inculcation of skills to interpret them into the language of buildings.
As a part of the NIMS University, the Department of Architecture was founded on strong principles of multidisciplinary collaboration and respect for experimentation, rooted in social, cultural, and environmental values. This has always been reflected in our innovative teaching, scholarly research, critical design inquiry, and synthetic practice. ”Architecture a Mother of all Art”, Is a fine art devoted to design of humanACHIEVEMENTS
- Within a short period of one and a half year students have participated in several competitions. One students of First Semester 2011 Vichare Vignesh has won First Prize in Best Sketching among all the architecture collages and institutes of Jaipur, organized by Indian Institute of Interior Design and Bhaskar Group
- Students of 2nd B.Arch 3rd sem.has won the Runner up prize in the MAD WEEK held on JAGANNATH UNIVERSITY,JAIPUR
- Celebrate the EARTH OUR DAY on 31st March 2012.
- Participate in the NATIONAL STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION at SPA,BHOPAL.
- (3rd Semester).
- Faculties are imparting their best, by constant excellence, sustained and improved quality of teaching program, in order to ensure a well structured, organized and stimulating experimental learning environment. At present the faculties are sourced from the profession to ensure synergies between the academia and the practice.
- The regular and visiting faculty at School is a balanced blend of young promising graduates and eminent architects, designers, planners, environmentalists and engineers.
- As integrated part of NIMS University Campus, the School has extensive facilities for co-curricular and extra- curricular activities.
- Departmental library
- Well equipped & lighted Design Studios.
- Arts & Graphics Studio.
- Lecture Halls
- Exhibition Hall.
- Computer Lab.
Other than these, the ceiling and walls of corridors are decorated with attractive traditional paintings. Students works have been displayed in Art Studio and Exhibition Hall.