Such students who were enrolled with any duly constituteduniversity in the country can be migrated to the Nims University Rajasthan, Jaipur with the approval ofAcademic Council. Following shall be the rules of migration:
- The migration rules of UGC and course governing councils will be followed for migration of a student to Nims University Rajasthan, Jaipur from other University/institutes.
- Migration can be done only on vacant seat in programme.
- The migration shall be allowed to the student who has passed first year of the programme from any recognized university/institute.
- The student shall be required to produce a “No-Objection / Migration Certificate” of the university from where he has passed the previous examination.
- Migration can be allowed to higher class only by the prior permission of UGC/course governing council.
- Migration can not be allowed after last date of admission.