- Admission in the University are offered on the basis of rules framed by the relevant bodies of the University.
- A candidate who applies for admission shall be presumed that he/she agrees to abide/well acquainted by the University Rules, statues, approval of the course and no litigation shall, therefore, be tenable.
- Admission in University shall be open to Indian citizens or Non-Resident Indians. However, University shall also admit foreign students as per the guidelines of Central and State Governments. Admissions in all programmes of University shall be made on the basis of merit, provided that admission in professional and technical courses shall be made through entrance test conducted by University or University may associate with other universities to conduct admission test which offers similar courses or can also use the score of entrance test conducted by Associations of Universities/other Federations/State agencies/other bodies for admission to any programme. However, in case of entrance test has not been conducted due to one or the other reasons or lesser availability of candidates, admission shall be made on the basis of merit in qualifying examination.
- For NRI/Foreign students admission shall be made on merit of marks obtained in qualifying examinations.
- Where admissions are on the basis of merit in entrance test, merit shall be determined on the basis of All India admission test conducted by the University for seats available in the discipline.
- University shall conduct entrance test of its own in all disciplines having one or many centres in the entire country of abroad.
- For courses where admission is through merit in the qualifying examination weight age shall be given for excellence in sports and other extracurricular activities.
- In respect of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes or Other Backward Classes in all courses of study, Government rules and policy shall be applicable for determining the eligibility criteria for admission to any courses of study in University.
- All admissions shall be provisional. If it is found at any stage that the qualifying examination of a candidate is not recognised by the university or he/she has concealed or given false information, such admissions shall be cancelled at any stage.
- All admissions granted shall, in the first instance, be deemed to be provisional. The office of Registrar shall confirm the admission after verification of his/her documents for eligibility and enroll the student by allotting him/her Enrolment Number.
- Such students who were enrolled with any duly constituted University in the country can be migrated to the University with the approval of Academic Council. Such students shall be enrolled in the University and shall be students of Nims University Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Every student shall have to pass a medical test within four weeks of the date of his/her provisional admission, and the admission of those found medically unfit shall be cancelled.
- The details of admission procedure shall be as prescribed in the Ordinances.